Courses Currently Taught at Washington University
- Introduction to Energy, Environmental and Chemical Engineering (EECE 101) Fall
- Environmental Engineering Laboratory (EECE 425) Fall
- Physical and Chemical Processes for Water and Wastewater Treatment (EECE 533) Spring
Educational Outreach Activities
- EcoAcademy, Summers 2004-2019, with theÂ Gifted Resource Council.Â Coordinated a water quality sampling trip to Forest Park and led in-class activities on water quality and life cycle assessment.
- Hands-on Water Treatment Activities for Middle School Students inÂ "Moving and Shaking"Â organized with theÂ Gifted Resource Council.Â Â